Trekking Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
Payments: For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your country or upon arrival in INDIA but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnels hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Mode of Payment: Overseas advance payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank.
Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 45 days prior to arrival: 15% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 75% of the Tour / service cost
- 48 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday).
For the X-mas and new year period from 20 Dec to 05 Jan the payment is non-refundable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Trekking, Tour and adventure actives in Himalayan region carry an inherent risk to life and goods. The natural calamities may cause injury and loss of life, which is beyond any control. Tour Uttarakhand does its best to minimize all types of risks, discomfort and hazard to the best of their ability, yet there are chances of accidents, mishaps and deficiency in service.
- Any delay from the customer’s side will lead to cancellation of trek/ tour/ adventure activities.
- Trekking Tour Adventure maybe cancelled due to some unavoidable circumstances i.e- weather condition, govt. notification, land sliding or any other natural calamity.
- Himalayas Adventure reserves the right to discontinue, modify any trek, tour & adventure activities without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Anybody found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs medically or physically unfit (any serious ailment, weak heart conditions, epilepsy, asthma, expecting mothers etc.) unfit for any reasons in the wisdom of the trek leader/guide/instructor will not be allowed for trekking /tour/ adventure activities. Request for a refund or a discount in such situation will not be entertained. Decision of the trek lead/guide/management in this regard would be final.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons
- Minimum required 50% of amount to get confirmed the trek/tour/adventure activities.