Please carry the documents given below
Original and photocopy of government photo identity card- (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voters ID, etc,
Passport and Visa important to foreigners
Medical Certificate (First part should be filled by the Doctor and Second part by the Trekker)
Note: – Many trekkers commit the same mistake of carrying unnecessary items on a trek which only makes the backpack heavy. It is important to know the right items to carry.
It differs from season to season if you are trekking in summers then carry less layers of warm clothing and if you are trekking in winters carry enough layers to protect yourself against chilly cold.
Necessary Items for trekkers
Photo ID Proof.
Rucksack/Backpack (40 to 50 Litre) & Rucksack cover (Waterproof).
Daypack- one small day pack (15-20 L) with you during the walk.
Trekking Shoe- A good quality rubber sole shoe..
T-shirt Dry fit/Quick dry type.
Warm Jacket-Warm Fleece Jacket/Synthetic fill.
Windproof Jacket/Wind Cheater.
Under garments/Inner wear.
Walking Sticks/Trekking Poles.
Water bottle/Hydration pack.
Sunglasses -UV protected.
Torch/Head Lamp with extra batteries.
Wet tissue paper.
Camera with extra cells
Medications and a first-aid kit
Carry Personal Medical Kit
Personal Medical Kit (Carry minimum 5 tablets and maximum 10)
Diamox – (Prevents altitude sickness)
Digene – (It cures discomfort in stomach, acidity)
Crocin Advance – (Cures fever and headache)
Aspirin/Combiflam – (Pain reliever)
Disprin – (Cures headache)
Avomine – (Prevents motion sickness)
Avil – (It treat allergies)
Norflox TZ & Lomofen – (Prevents Diarrhoea)
Ranitidine – (Reduces the amount of acid in stomach)
Volini/Moov spray – (For sprains)
Betadine/Savlon – (Antiseptic cream)
Note:- Use medicines only when prescribed by the doctor. In case you face any problem during your trek, discuss and take advice from the Professional guide.
Advisory:- follow covid-19 guidelines
Terms And Conditions
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your country or upon arrival in INDIA but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnels hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Mode of Payment:
Overseas advance payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 45 days prior to arrival: 15% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 75% of the Tour / service cost
- 48 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday).
For the X-mas and new year period from 20 Dec to 05 Jan the payment is non-refundable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Trekking, Tour and adventure actives in Himalayan region carry an inherent risk to life and goods. The natural calamities may cause injury and loss of life, which is beyond any control. Tour Uttarakhand does its best to minimize all types of risks, discomfort and hazard to the best of their ability, yet there are chances of accidents, mishaps and deficiency in service.
- Any delay from the customer’s side will lead to cancellation of trek/ tour/ adventure activities.
- Trekking Tour Adventure maybe cancelled due to some unavoidable circumstances i.e- weather condition, govt. notification, land sliding or any other natural calamity.
- Trekking in Uttrakhand reserves the right to discontinue, modify any trek, tour & adventure activities without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Anybody found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs medically or physically unfit (any serious ailment, weak heart conditions, epilepsy, asthma, expecting mothers etc.) unfit for any reasons in the wisdom of the trek leader/guide/instructor will not be allowed for trekking /tour/ adventure activities. Request for a refund or a discount in such situation will not be entertained. Decision of the trek lead/guide/management in this regard would be final.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons
- Minimum required 50% of amount to get confirmed the trek/tour/adventure activities.