Dharamshala Tour Itinerary
Dharamshala Itinerary, we all knos that Dharamshala is a beautiful city of Himachal Pradesh and winter capital of state, the meaning of Dharamshala is a spiritual dwelling of religious preceptor of Tibetan Buddhism i.e Dalai Lama a name of every religious teacher. Dharamshala is located in the northern western part of Himachal Pradesh, we have designed a very suitable itinerary of Dharamshala tour of 3 nights and 4 days to make you comfortable for enjoy the beauty of this place, this place is very ideal tourist place for family and friends, we were very honest during the planning of this package. We started itinerary of this package from Dharamshala not from the Delhi, so the time of travelling from Delhi to Dharamshala we considered 0 day, the weather of this location make you very energetic and comfortable to enjoy the natural beauty of Dharamshala and in the evening of 3 nigts and 4th Day we all move from Dharamshala to Delhi by Volvo bus. We have one more package of Dharamshala if you have more time to visit i.e. Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour Package.
Dalai Lama Temple Complex, Dharamshala
Bhagsu Nag Temple, Dharamshala
Kangra Valley, Dharamshala
Dharamshala Cricket Stadium, Dharamshala
Norbulingka Institute, Dharamshala
Hpca Stadium, Dharamshala
Bajreshwari Temple, Kangra, Dharamshala
Tibet Museum, Dharamshala
Maa Jwalamukhi Temple, Dharamshala
If You want to see Tibetian culture, You can visit (Norbulingka Institute). Norbulingka is 15 km far away from Dharamshala in Sidhpur. It is totally Tibetan guest house maintained by Norbulingka Institute . They run classes for Tibetan (Thangka Paintings), Pottery and Wood Work etc. It has a (Doll Museum), Temple, A boutique Shop and a Garden Cafe as well.
How To Get To Dharamshala
By Bus: Dharamshala is well-connected to other parts of India by a road network. Going for a Dharamshala Tour by bus always gives tourists a wonderful experience. State government and private buses offer daily services from various parts of India. Most buses stop at the main bus terminal in Lower Dharamshala.
By Train: The Pathankot railway station is the important railway station is located 85 kilometres from Dharamshala. From all major railway station, trains to Dharamshala are available. Here is the very nearest station is Kangra.It is 14 kilometres away from Dharamshala. One of the most popular trains in Dharamshala is Kangra Valley Rail Passenger. which has stops in Kangra railway station.
By Flight: The nearest airport is at Gaggal.It is about 13 kilometres far away from Dharamshala. Dharamshala airport is well connected with daily flights from several parts of India.
By Cab/Car: You can travel to Dharamshala by bus or cab.This is the best option to reach there. Dharamshala car rentals are available for those who want to drive.
Please carry the documents given below
Original and photocopy of government photo identity card- (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voters ID, etc,
Passport and Visa important to foreigners
Medical Certificate (First part should be filled by the Doctor and Second part by the Trekker)
Terms And Conditions
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your country or upon arrival in INDIA but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnels hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Mode of Payment:
Overseas advance payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 45 days prior to arrival: 15% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 75% of the Tour / service cost
- 48 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday).
For the X-mas and new year period from 20 Dec to 05 Jan the payment is non-refundable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Trekking, Tour and adventure actives in Himalayan region carry an inherent risk to life and goods. The natural calamities may cause injury and loss of life, which is beyond any control. Tour Uttarakhand does its best to minimize all types of risks, discomfort and hazard to the best of their ability, yet there are chances of accidents, mishaps and deficiency in service.
- Any delay from the customer’s side will lead to cancellation of trek/ tour/ adventure activities.
- Trekking Tour Adventure maybe cancelled due to some unavoidable circumstances i.e- weather condition, govt. notification, land sliding or any other natural calamity.
- Trekking in Uttarakhand reserves the right to discontinue, modify any trek, tour & adventure activities without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Anybody found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs medically or physically unfit (any serious ailment, weak heart conditions, epilepsy, asthma, expecting mothers etc.) unfit for any reasons in the wisdom of the trek leader/guide/instructor will not be allowed for trekking /tour/ adventure activities. Request for a refund or a discount in such situation will not be entertained. Decision of the trek lead/guide/management in this regard would be final.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons
- Minimum required 50% of amount to get confirmed the trek/tour/adventure activities.