Nagtibba Trekking Package
02 Nights/03 Days Trekking Tour Packages
Nagtibba Trek Short Brief Itinerary
- Day 01: Dehradun Railway Station - Mussoorie –Pantwari-(150kms) -Thaat
- Day 02: Thaat - Nagtibba Top- Thaat(9.5Kms)
- Day 03: That - Pantwari - Dehradun
Nagtibba Trek Details Itinerary
Day 01: Dehradun Railway Station - Mussoorie –Pantwari-(150kms) -Thaat
Morning, drive straight to Mussoorie (2005 mt). Mussoorie Known as Queen of Hills, this is a charming hill station is situated at the foothills of the Central Himalayas. After we drive till Laser gaon, than 1.5kmstrek till Thaat On arrival, Pitch tents there. Rest of the day leisure for Dinner & overnight stay in Tents.
Day 02: Thaat - Nagtibba Top- Thaat
Morning start7 kms trek to reach Nagtibba Top (3048m). Glimpse the panaromic view of over 200 miles of the Himalayan ranges, besides offering captivating views of Mussoorie, Doon valley & surrounding areas.evening come back to same camp site for stay.
Day 03: Thaat - Pantwari - Dehradun
Morning after breakfast Trek To Pantwari. From Here drive down to reach Dehradun Arrive Dehradun. Arrival at Dehradun tour end.
- Accommodation (Camping)
- 3 meals in each day (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner) Pack lunch while on the trek.
- Transport from Dehradun to Pantwari and return.(share Jeeps Only 7:00am.)
- Trekking permits
- Trek equipment (Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, kitchen & dining tent, toilet tent and utensils)
- First aid medical kits
- Mountaineering qualified trek leader and support staff.
- Mules to carry central equipment.
- Travel Insurance or any other kind of Insurance(Trekkers are advised to obtain applicable insurance on their own).
- Costs and expenses for medical treatment in case of evacuation or in case of any medical condition or emergency or otherwise for any reason.
- Any accommodation, travel or transport outside of the above itinerary for any reason.
- Single supplement or request for accommodation on twin sharing basis will be charged extra.
- Hire charges for mules if hired by trekkers for personal luggage or personal ride.
- Meals other than B,L,D as indicated in the itinerary or charges for mineral water, other beverages or drinks.
- Any expense of personal nature or any gifts, tips or donations. And any drinks, tips for the guide and porter etc.
- Any other cost or expense which is not specifically included in the price inclusion.
- Costs and expenses for medical treatment in case of evacuation or in case of any medical condition or emergency or otherwise for any reason. Any accommodation, travel or transport outside of the above itinerary for any reason.
- GST Tax
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather etc.
Be the first to share your experience with us. Send your feedback at email@example.com